Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ganesh Aarti - Shree Siddhivinayak Deva Aarti- Shree Ganesh Mantras

On the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi on Saturday September 11th, Sarla sings/ recites this wonderful Aarti for Shri Ganesh.The aarti is originally sung by Sonu Nigam. The second part of this video is the Ganesh Mantra that I have sung. For Hindus Shri Ganesh is the main symbol of God that is worshipped on all good occasions that arise in our lives. I have been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the last thirty one years and celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi each year for seven days. Offering Shri Ganeshji one home made sweet for each day. In my home Ganesh Chaturthi gets more importance than Diwali since I am so involved with it. When we visit Bombay we always go to Shri Siddhi Vinayak temple at Prabhadevi. I have placed a picture of Shri Ganesh in Siddhi Vinayak form at the begining of this aarti. In the video I have added the clips from our local Sai Temple that I visit weekly and also clips from my daily pooja rituals On this Ganesh Chaturthi day I hope Shri Ganesh will bless us all with peace, prosperity and good health. I wish all of you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. I WANT TO THANK ALL MY FRIENDS WHO VOTED FOR ME AT THE LAFANGO BOLLYWOOD SINGER'S CONTEST. Ganpati Bappa Moriya, Pudchya Varshi Laukarya !!



Thanks, Admin, vickykedar.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts